Join a dynamic team dedicated to healing, recovery and reimagining mental health treatment! The Gould Farm Nurse performs routine Nursing Office tasks as assigned on an as needed basis.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Health and Wellness
● Conduct health and wellness assessments of guests;
● Advise on healthcare needs and concerns of guests and refer as needed to primary care providers, specialists, lab, radiology, and other pertinent health services;
● Maintain accurate records, logs, and progress reports on all health and wellness issues;
● Triage, and assess guest’s mental and physical status based on the presenting symptoms and concerns;
● Provide ongoing health education to guests and staff;
● Administer injection medications;
● Dispense and supervise the dispensing of medication as required for guests;
● Maintain and secure inventory of medication;
● Provide ongoing medication education and support as guests learn to self-administer medications;
● Provide liaison to both Doctors and Clinical Team in relation to guest medication, health and wellness needs.
Qualifications and Expectations:
● Licensed Registered Nurse in Massachusetts. Graduate of an accredited Nursing School, with an Associates Degree required, Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing preferred.
● Experience in psychiatric nursing, working in psychiatric settings, residential treatment or community based mental health programs.
● Knowledge of MAP or commensurate experience.
● First Aid and CPR certified.
● Able to navigate a basic Electronic Health Record (EHR).
● Well-honed triaging, diagnostic, and clinical judgment capacities.
● Demonstrates ability to work within a team environment as well as independently.
This is a Part-Time position, approximately 20 hours per week. To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Mike Covell, Human Resources Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.